Bruce has been with Detweiler Hershey since 1985. His attention to detail and quiet demeanor put our clients at ease. His patient approach when addressing complicated issues, like compliance work, has endeared him to many of our non-profit clients in particular. Bruce also served as the past Board Chair at the Indian Creek Foundation.
As the firm’s quality control partner, clients can expect strong technical skills, savvy analysis and a calm approach to problem solving from him.
In his spare time he enjoys traveling, golf, sports, reading and collecting sports related memorabilia. Did we mention he also loves the Pittsburgh Steelers?
- Certified Public Accountant
- B.S. in Accounting from Eastern Mennonite University
- Member of AICPA
- Member of PICPA
- Graduate of Indian Valley Chamber of Commerce Community Leadership Institute
- Graduate of The Rainmaker Academy
- Enterprise Worldwide Member