As the son of a farm family in Franconia Township, Jim is known for his outstanding work with family businesses and also has particular knowledge in family farm preservation. His office is adorned with dozens of farm toys and portraits depicting farm life hang on its walls. Jim blends his agrarian roots with a caring personality to offer common sense advice, influenced by years of technical training and practical experience. Jim has been with Detweiler Hershey since June of 1984.
He currently serves on the Board of Directors of Harleysville Bank, Living Branches, Peace Proclamation Ministries International, and Albanian Christian Education Foundation. Additionally, he serves as Finance Ministry Chairman for Salford Mennonite Church.
In his leisure time, Jim helps to manage the family farm which began in 1852 and is now in its seventh generation.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- Master Analyst in Financial Forensics
- B.S. in Accounting from Eastern Mennonite University
- Member of AICPA
- Member of PICPA
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Enterprise Worldwide Member